This morning, Sumo Logic announced a $30M Series C investment round.
On behalf of our entire company, I am pleased to welcome Accel Partners to the Sumo Logic family, and to join us in our mission of enabling IT and Operations teams to generate instant, actionable insights from the vast amount of machine data their organizations generate.
This investment round, led by Accel and joined by existing investors Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures and Shlomo Kramer, is a major testament to the value that enterprises are gaining from deploying Sumo Logic’s powerful and highly scalable cloud-based log management and analytics service. It is also further testimony to the natural intersection between Cloud and Big Data, and Sumo Logic’s leading position as the Enterprise Cloud for Machine Data.
With Sumo Logic, customers obtain a number of benefits not available with traditional on-premise solutions:
- A seamless and elastic Big Data platform which automatically scales to meet the demands of the modern enterprise
- Real-time monitoring and visualization powered by our streaming query engine
- Significantly reduced TCO as there is no need to deploy expensive on-premise hardware or dedicated personnel
- Patent pending real-time analytics that help you search for what you know and analyze what you don’t
- Rapid time to value through immediate insight from vast amounts of machine data
With this $30M investment, we will further accelerate research and development and expand our innovations around machine data and analytics.
Which of course means we are hiring the best and brightest. If you have passion for Big Data and the Cloud, and the talent to go along with it, we’d love to speak with you.
Or, if you are a potential customer and want to experience the power of Sumo Logic for yourself, sign up instantly and for free.
And lastly, if you’re interested in knowing a bit more about why I’m so bullish, check out my first blog post as Sumo Logic CEO. Everything I wrote then is even more true today.