Companies who process, store or transmit credit card information must adhere to a robust payment card data security process -- including prevention, detection and appropriate reaction to security incidents.
If you are not compliant, you many be exposing your organization to
- Compromised data
- Negative impact to your reputation
- Depressed share price for publicly traced companies
- Payment card issuer and government fines
A PCI Compliance Audit can eliminate negative consequences. But how can you best prepare for a PCI Compliance Audit by a Qualified Security Assessor?
Because all your PCI-related data is stored in your log files, an automated log management solution can help you meet the storage requirements and automate detection analysis.
Sumo Logic provides a pre-built solution to meet your PCI requirements, including requirement 10. We help organizations strengthen their PCI-posture by:
- Proactively monitoring all infrastructures in real-time for anomalous events
- Runnng ad-hoc and schedules searches per audit requirements
- Rapidly discover ing data patterns and reduce MTTI for compliance gaps
- Leverage 58 pre-build searches, 13 dashboards, and 82 reports that visually demonstrate PCI requirements
- Staying current on changing requirements with our native cloud architecture
For more information download the EMA Research whitepaper.