Sumo Logic’s Third Annual User Conference to Feature New Certification Tracks and Industry Insights on How to Unlock the Power of Machine Data for Today’s Modern Business
REDWOOD CITY, CA. – May 20, 2019 – Sumo Logic, the leading cloud-native, machine data analytics platform that delivers continuous intelligence, announced today that early bird registration for Illuminate 2019 is now open through July 19. Sumo Logic’s third annual user conference, Illuminate 2019, will be held September 11-12 in Burlingame, California at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport Hotel. The theme of this year’s conference is ‘See Business Differently.’
More than 2,000 enterprises around the world rely on Sumo Logic to collaborate, develop, operate, and secure their applications at cloud scale. Illuminate brings together practitioners and leaders across ITOps, DevOps and security for two days of hands-on training, certifications, technical sessions and real-world case studies from peers and partners as they explore the future of machine data analytics and DevSecOps. This year’s event is expected to attract more than 1,000 experts who build, run and secure modern applications and cloud infrastructures.
“Illuminate serves to showcase the breadth of capabilities of the Sumo Logic platform, by providing attendees the opportunity to engage with other users as well as Sumo Logic experts,” said Ted Ohr, vice president of customer success for Sumo Logic. “With the growing adoption and interest in machine data analytics, we’re excited to roll out a number of new certifications to address topics such as cloud security and containers to help our customers gain knowledge, improve effectiveness in their business making decisions and maximize the value of the Sumo Logic platform.”
New Certifications Available at Illuminate
While at Illuminate 2019, attendees will have the opportunity to receive certifications that recognize professionals with proven Sumo Logic expertise and the skills and knowledge needed to analyze their machine data. This year, there will be four new certifications introduced at Illuminate:
- Metrics Mastery - Build on the knowledge gained in fundamentals to do more in-depth analysis with metrics. Identify critical events with ease and create the dashboards and alerts necessary to monitor your environment.
- Cloud SIEM - Gain key knowledge in investigation and resolution of possible events, understand how to create an appropriate rules engine, and reduce your overall MTTR with our comprehensive cloud SIEM solution.
- Advanced Metrics with Kubernetes - Master Kubernetes for your organization with Sumo Logic to help you from alerts and dashboards to customized templates to address key use cases.
- Advanced Use Cases - Receive critical skills in approaching industry standard use cases for Sumo Logic. From alerts and dashboards to key indicators, you will learn how to apply Sumo Logic across a broad spectrum of issues.
Call for Papers Now Open
Sumo Logic is also now accepting submissions for customer presentations to highlight real-world strategies and stories about how these organizations build, run and secure modern applications. Presentations should be focused on providing a holistic overview into how today’s pioneers are pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with machine data analytics and developing powerful use cases within their industries or organizations.
The call for papers closes on June 14, 2019. For more information, or to submit your ideas for consideration, visit the Illuminate 2019 submission form.
Illuminate 2019 Additional Resources
- Register now for early bird registration before July 19
- Follow Illuminate on social media using the hashtag #IlluminateSumoCon
- Call for Papers Open: Submit your proposal before June 14
- Visit the Conference Website
- Illuminate 2018 Highlights
About Sumo Logic
Sumo Logic is a secure, cloud-native, machine data analytics service, delivering real-time, continuous intelligence from structured, semi-structured and unstructured data across the entire application lifecycle and stack. Nearly 2,000 customers around the globe rely on Sumo Logic for the analytics and insights to build, run and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. With Sumo Logic, customers gain a multi-tenant, service-model advantage to accelerate their shift to continuous innovation, increasing competitive advantage, business value and growth.
Founded in 2010, Sumo Logic is a privately held company based in Redwood City, Calif. and is backed by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, DFJ Growth, Franklin Templeton, Greylock Partners, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures and Tiger Global Management. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com