Why Sumo Logic for Continuous Delivery?
Test and improve applications through all phases of the continuous delivery pipeline with automated scripts that simulate real-time conditions.
Shorten Release Cycles
Isolate and correct application problems by visualizing bottlenecks and ‘swarming’ team members to eliminate production roadblocks.
Incorporate Security at Every Level
From Docker container access to Active Directory based restrictions, monitor telemetry and feedback to provide an environment where security is a design constant.
How Sumo Logic Enables Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
Sumo Logic powers continuous delivery with an approach to telemetry and feedback that ingests and analyzes data from every object and interaction in your environment. With Sumo Logic dashboards, you can get key data in easy visualizations so you can respond in real-time.
With great applications that integrate across the development toolchain, Sumo Logic can improve every phase of the continuous delivery and integration process.
Try out Sumo Logic Free, the no-cost, basic version of Sumo Logic.
Continuous Intelligence for DevOps
Sumo Logic applications run seamlessly to provide continuous intelligence. Sumo Logic apps analyze data and utilize machine learning to proactively provide insights and troubleshooting so common problems with build failure, anomaly reports, and security issues are identified and corrected automatically.
By ingesting and analyzing telemetry and feedback at incredible speeds, developers gain invaluable real-time insights for testing and improving applications on a continuous basis. This saves time, lowers network overhead costs, and dramatically reduces the time-to-market cycle.
Sign up for a 30-day free trial of the full Sumo Logic experience to test our continuous delivery tools for yourself.
Continuous Delivery Solutions for Every Environment
Sumo Logic offers an array of developer apps for accelerating your continuous delivery pipeline in any environment. Solutions for major providers include:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): Sumo Logic offers a wide array of continuous delivery solutions for Amazon Web Services, from speeding app development to incorporating security at level. You can also use Sumo Logic apps, such as the AWS Kinesis app, to dive deep in certain AWS components.
- Microsoft Azure: Strengthen security and compliance and leverage machine learning data for your whole environment with Sumo Logic solutions for Microsoft Azure. Use the Sumo Logic App for Azure Web Apps to watch your app interact with users and the environment in real-time, or use the Azure Network Watcher app to gather security data from throughout your network and spot anomalies and outliers.
With these and other agnostic solutions, Sumo Logic aggregates disparate data points and visualizes patterns to give developers the tools they need to continuously deliver better, faster apps.
Learn more about increasing app visibility to enable CD at every stage of the release cycle.
Sumo Logic Apps for Continuous Delivery
Sumo Logic offers a wide range of apps to enable continuous delivery for your DevOps operation:
Sumo Logic’s integrated threat intelligence provides unparalleled simplicity for complex delivery and security challenges in your cloud network.
- The Sumo Logic App for Threat Intelligence: Integrated threat intelligence from Sumo Logic and CrowdStrike provides unparalleled simplicity for complex delivery and security challenges in your cloud network.
- The Sumo Logic App for Amazon S3: Monitor and audit Simple Storage Services (S3) in one convenient place.
- The Sumo Logic App for Salesforce: Enhance performance and tighten security by diving deep into Salesforce analytics and discovering valuable user insights.
- The Sumo Logic App for Docker: Monitor and adjust critical metrics like CPU utilization, memory usage, and traffic on all your containers.
Check out Sumo Logic’s complete suite of applications for managing and improving continuous delivery in your organization.