Why Sumo Logic for Google Cloud Platform?
Effective Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Continuously monitor your critical apps on GCP, reduce the time it takes to troubleshoot issues, and provide the best experience to your users
Deep Analytics, Simplified
Get user-friendly data visualizations that help you understand your application, including trends in user behavior, resource performance patterns, activities by location, and other vital data.
Strengthen Security and Compliance
Monitor user access, generate audit trails and see platform configurations and changes across all GCP to demonstrate compliance and quickly investigate security issues.
Real-Time Monitoring and Troubleshooting for Applications on GCP
As the industry-leading SaaS platform for analyzing machine data, Sumo Logic makes it easy to collect, monitor, and analyze GCP app performance and operation logs across your applications and infrastructure. Sumo Logic’s application for the Google App Engine, combined with custom logs and metrics generated by your application, provides a complete picture of your application performance
Sumo Logic lets you continuously monitor Google App Engine data and stats like:
- Response codes over time
- Server and application errors by site
- Top Services by activity
- Response throughput
- Geographical location of requests
Try out Sumo Logic Free, the no-cost, basic version of Sumo Logic.
Manage Kubernetes on GCP and Anywhere Else
Sumo Logic provides visibility for your Kubernetes platform, wherever that platform is running. Using the open source community standards of FluentD and Heapster, Sumo Logic provides the observability you need to stay on top of your containerized application. The Sumo Logic App for Kubernetes provides extensive analytics including:
- Overall capacity metrics over time
- Pod, Namespace, Cluster, and Node level performance metrics
- Container and Pod level key system messages
- Kubernetes schedule metrics and messages
By combining Sumo Logic with GCP and Kubernetes, you gain unparalleled insights into even the fastest-moving environments – and all in real-time. Don’t miss key indicators ever again!
Security and Compliance with Sumo Logic for Google Cloud Platform
Sumo Logic provides real-time insights for streamlined compliance and security to meet challenging standards by transforming reactive, manual processes into integrated, proactive, and automated ones. Sumo Logic provides all the observability you need with integrations into Google VPC, Google IAM, and Google Cloud Audit.
Secure your GCP Environment. Perform identification and root-cause analysis on user activity to highlight operations on resources by users that look suspicious and deviate from normal behavior patterns over time.
Maintain Compliance. Meet deadlines and reduce security risks, while also identifying potential security breaches and new threat patterns. Security teams can shift their focus back to high-value strategic initiatives and innovations, and maintain a more proactive security posture.
You can also be confident in the security of your data, since the Sumo Logic platform meets the most rigorous security, privacy, and compliance standards, including:
Facilitate Cloud Migration to GCP
When you migrate to the cloud with the Google Cloud Platform, you don’t need to sacrifice visibility or control over your infrastructure and applications. Integrating Sumo Logic with GCP allows you to take in all of your application machine data, Google platform data, and audit logs to provide the best possible picture of your application wherever it is running.
The complete suite of Sumo Logic solutions provides a unique set of benefits to customers.
- Accelerating Cloud Migration: Migrate to GCP faster and with confidence by mitigating application performance risk via powerful automated metrics and log analytics.
- Visibility Across Hybrid Environments: Visualize and run operations and security on your workloads in real time, identify issues and expedite root-cause analysis across GCP, other clouds, and on-premise environments, from the infrastructure and up to the application stack.
- Strengthening Security And Compliance: Monitor user access, platform configurations and changes across all GCP and on-premise workloads and generate audit trails to demonstrate compliance for PCI, HIPAA, and other regulations.