Strengthen Your Security and Compliance Posture with Proactive Insights
The increasingly fast and frequent cyber-attacks have changed how security teams must operate in today's world, in order to protect their companies' brand, revenues and customer information. Today’s enterprise requires the ability to easily audit and investigate operational, security, and regulatory (PCI, SOX, HIPAA, etc) compliance incidents, and the reactive mechanisms used by old school SIEM and log management products will no longer be adequate. A more proactive approach is needed that is able to analyze data across an organization’s entire environment identifying potential security threats while scaling to meet current and future data volumes.
Sumo Logic Enterprise Security Analytics helps enterprises strengthen their security posture by transforming separate, reactive, and manual processes to integrated, proactive and automated ones. Organizations using Sumo Logic quickly identify potential security breaches and identify new threat patterns, enabling security teams to focus on strategic initiatives and innovation. In addition, they easily meet compliance deadlines, resulting in reduced security risk and improved brand protection.
Sumo Logic enables enterprises to enforce security, operational, and regulatory compliance through the following features:
- Real-time, secure collection of machine data across your entire environment
- Burst on-demand terabytes of data per day per customer with Elastic Log Processing™
- Flexible retention policies for real-time analytics and long term archiving
- Unique pattern recognition with LogReduce™ allowing companies to quickly uncover the root cause of threats or compliance gaps
- Machine learning-based Anomaly Detection to automatically uncover unknown security events
- Role and event level access control for sensitive data
- Out-of-the-box security content thru applications such as AWS CloudTrail, Akamai Cloud Monitor, Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, Snort and more