Gain A Deep Understanding of Your Akamai Environment
Content Delivery Networks such as Akamai enable enterprises to obtain a global infrastructure footprint and thus locate apps and websites near their end users. Akamai serves significant amount of traffic on behalf of their customers, and they also enable those customers to obtain detailed logs in real-time about that traffic through Akamai Cloud Monitor. With this data set and the Sumo Logic Application for Akamai, customers can now analyze and correlate Akamai data with their origin data in order to improve availability and performance of applications, improve end-user experience, gain deeper user insights, and enforce rigorous security controls.
With the Sumo Logic Application for Akamai, you can:
- Deliver real-user insights, improve quality of service, reduce errors and downtime, improve security posture through deeper understanding of web application firewall (WAF) events, and much more.
- Correlate Akamai data sets with origin and other internal data sets to measure the business impact of CDN performance and quality of service.
- Monitor and alert on security threats at the WAF layer, correlate WAF events with internal security systems, and proactively defend applications and websites.
The Sumo Logic Application for Akamai helps meet the below use cases:
- Increase Availability and Performance
- Gain Real-Time Customer, Product, and Application Insights
- Enforce Operational, Regulatory, and Security Compliance
- Accelerate Cloud Strategy
- Accelerate Application Time to Market
Interested in the Sumo Logic Application for Akamai? Contact Us