Analyze your AWS CloudFront data in real-time and correlate it with the origin data/other data sets. Improve availability and end-user experience while enforcing rigorous security controls.
Why the Sumo Logic App for Amazon CloudFront?
Perform analytics on visitor information, rates and statistics, content being served, and other metrics.
Correlate CloudFront datasets with internally held datasets to measure the business impact of CDN performance and quality of service.
Better problem solving.
Deliver real-user insights, improve quality of service, and reduce errors and downtime.
How CloudFront Benefits from Sumo Logic
Amazon CloudFront does a lot for websites’ performance. It allows for quicker deployment of services, it speeds up delivery of cached and dynamic content, and it can protect against DDoS attacks and other cyber threats. By improving delivery and end user experiences, of course, it ultimately helps increase revenue and profits.
Unfortunately, these perks aren’t a guarantee for any CloudFront implementation. In fact, they can all be lost on a CloudFront CDN that isn’t optimally configured, and the company leveraging it still will end up with less-than stellar website performance and a subpar user experience.
This is where the Sumo Logic App for CloudFront comes in.
With the app’s advanced logging functionality, you can easily troubleshoot issues and validate the value-add of your content delivery service, making adjustments to improve performance, user experience, availability, and security. Sign up for a free trial.
Gain Deep Insight to Your CloudFront Ecosystem
Sumo Logic offers an application purpose-built for AWS CloudFront that helps you:
- Analyze visitors and content being served.
- Correlate the CloudFront data with internally data to measure the impact of CloudFront as a CDN.
- Create insights into users’ activity trails.
- Troubleshoot quickly to improve quality of service and reduce errors/downtime.
The Sumo Logic Application for Amazon CloudFront provides analytics on visitor information, rates and statistics, content being served, and other metrics. The app uses predefined searches and dashboards that provide visibility into your environment for real-time analysis of overall usage.
The app’s overview dashboard gives a real-time view of key measures such as client geographical distribution, cache hit and miss, requests served by edge location, and number of unique visitors. Additional views quickly produce dashboards on web operations metrics and visitor statistics.
Continuous Intelligence for AWS Integrations
SumoLogic has created integrations with CloudFront and additional Amazon Web Services (AWS) functions as part of its broader initiative called Continuous Intelligence, which provides real-time, machine data analytics that generate business and operational insights to drive competitive advantage, business value, and growth.
Key features and benefits include:
- A true SaaS elastic model, which accelerates the migration to and operations in dynamic infrastructures like AWS.
- Native AWS integrations with AWS applications and connectors such as CloudTrail, CloudFront, Elastic Lad Balancer, and S3.
- Full stack visibility, enabling customers to analyze all data streams with unified views from AWS, or on-premises infrastructures.
- Advanced machine learning analytics, for customers to discover patterns, anomalies and outliers from comprehensive infrastructure views.
- Secure log management provided by Sumo Logic, the industry’s most secure cloud-native analytics service.
The Next Generation of Log Management
Take a video tour of Sumo Logic’s log management solutions, and the new standard in machine learning analysis.
Other Sumo Apps
Sumo Logic Apps help you quickly gain visibility into your applications and infrastructure by providing preconfigured searches and dashboards for your most popular data sources.See the full list