Sumo Logic can be your first cloud SIEM, replace your legacy SIEM, or co-exist with your existing SIEM solution. Consolidate your log management, compliance, and security analytics tools into one. Thousands of enterprises rely on Sumo Logic Security Analytics for their day-to-day security operations.
The market is adopting cloud-native, multi-tenant, SaaS SIEM (Cloud SIEM) rapidly, and what are the top questions to ask your vendors and what are the key factors to consider for replacing your old SIEM or using a Cloud SIEM for monitoring your modern architecture?
- Is it a single-tenant or multi-tenant Cloud SIEM?
- Does my Cloud SIEM protect my data? How?
- Does my Cloud SIEM scale elastically?
- How does patching, updates, tuning, connector & apps updates happen on Cloud SIEM?
- What apps are supported out of the box?
- Is the licensing model consumption-based, subscription model?
To read more on how a Cloud SIEM solves legacy problems and what questions you need to ask your vendor before adopting a SaaS SIEM, download the report.