As software development teams move from waterfall development to continuous delivery, the artifact repository is core to the delivery process where every change submitted is a release candidate. So Sumo Logic and JFrog have introduced a new solution that will allow JFrog users to access advanced analytics and metrics with out-of the box dashboards directly from JFrog Artifactory, and analyze all data Artifactory generates.
Now JFrog developers and DevOps teams using Artifactory, the universal artifact repository, will be able to leverage Sumo Logic’s expertise in machine learning and predictive analytics to make decisions on an automated basis. With Sumo Logic, JFrog Artifactory customers will be able to capture the results of tests, then apply advanced analytics to make decisions on an automated basis based on metadata and logs collected to prove that a release candidate is fit for production.
Advanced Analytics and Monitoring for JFrog Artifactory
Advanced analytics powered by the Sumo Logic App for JFrog Artifactory provides out-of-the-box dashboards and pre-built queries that give customers:
- Complete system visibility and overview. Users will gain a centralized overview of the artifact repositories with the ability to drill down on repositories to quickly identify recent changes, check application dependencies and identify potential issues. The Sumo Logic App for JFrog Artifactory provides a view of all the build information about how development teams are working.
- Monitor deployment health. With Sumo Logic, customers will gain insights into deployments by geolocation, IP address or repository. Additionally, users will view traffic, requests and download activity, in addition to monitoring cached and noncached deployment activity.
- Secure intellectual property. Users will be able to identify patterns and trends, and create a “normal” baseline of access and usage – a feature that security teams do not have visibility into today.
- Enable Developers & DevOps Teams. Anticipate potential volatility and get indicators that your release may be at risk.
- Monitor Release Candidates. Leverage machine learning and predictive analytics to make decisions on an automated basis.
- Secure Intellectual Property. See where your organization’s intellectual property resides and who has access.