Last updated: June 7, 2019
Sumo Logic helps organizations of any size meet the stringent and challenging logging, monitoring and data retention requirements spelled out in PCI DSS Requirement 10. Over the years, the PCI compliance standard has undergone substantial changes, and the unpredictable nature of compliance audits where auditors can request precise information related to an organization’s operations makes meeting all requirements an arduous task.
The Sumo Logic Advantage for PCI Compliance
- Automate and demonstrate compliance with PCI DSS Requirement 10
- Visibility across all systems
- Simplify compliance and shorten audit cycles
- Secure by Design: Platform is PCI DSS 3.2 Service Provider Level 1 Certified
- Deployed in minutes, not days
- Reduced cost of ownership with a cloud-native, highly-scalable service
- Segmented, unalterable, and centralized repository for all your log data
Read this solution brief to find out how Sumo Logic's cloud-native, data-analytics services helps you address log management, monitoring and data retention challenges as prescribed by PCI DSS Requirement 10.