Get the reportMore
Monitor, troubleshoot and secure your apps.
One platform powered by logs.
Get scalable log analytics, SIEM, APM and more, all in one place.
Meet the world's most powerful
and scalable log analytics platform
Why Sumo Logic
One integrated log analytics platform
A single integrated solution for developers, security, operations and LOB teams.
Cloud-native, distributed architecture
Scalable, multi-tenant platform powered by logs — never drop your data.
Tiered analytics and credit licensing
Flexible subscriptions that scale as your data grows faster than your budget.
Machine learning and advanced analytics
Identify, investigate and resolve issues faster with machine learning.
Out-of-the-box audit and compliance
Easily demonstrate compliance with the broadest certifications and attestations.
Secure by design
Millions invested each year on certifications, attestations, pen testing, code review & bug bounty programs.
Ingest everything. Dashboard everything. Query everything. Overlook nothing.
How it works
How teams like yours use Sumo Logic to turn complexity into insights.
Troubleshoot application issues faster by exploring data across multiple domains
End User Monitoring
Cloud Security Analytics
Find the needle in a haystack —
using powerful log analytics
Start free trial
Get up and running in minutes. No credit card required.
- 30-day full feature trial
- No credit card required
- Deploy in minutes
Integrate your data
Easily collect Logs from 100s of out-of-the-box integrations.
- Integrate with SaaS vendors
- Kubernetes, AWS, logs and metrics
- Full OpenTelemetry collections
See it in action
Prebuilt, customizable queries, dashboards, monitors and alerts.
- Explore data
- Create your dashboards
- Create monitoring and alerts
Resources at your fingertips
Help is here
Still got questions?
Why use Sumo Logic?
Sumo Logic helps you monitor, troubleshoot and secure your applications with a single SaaS analytics platform.
- One SaaS analytics platform for observability and security
- Cloud-native architecture — dynamic scale
- Patented ML-based analytics — ingest and analyze any type of data fast
- Flexible licensing and data tiering
- Out-of-the-box audit and compliance, including PCI DSS, FedRAMP Moderate, HIPAA, SOC 2 Type 2
How do I get started with Sumo Logic?
What data can I ingest with Sumo Logic?
Collect logs using our hundreds of out-of-the-box integrations, including:
- Cloud providers AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Containers, such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Database servers Oracle, MongoDB, etc.
- Web-based servers like Apache and NGINX
- Security applications, including Okta and Zacaler
- Productivity tools, such as Salesforce, Jira and Zoom
How do I start collecting data with Sumo Logic?
Sumo Logic has three different types of data collectors:
- Hosted Collectors reside in the Cloud for seamless connection to cloud services
- Installed Collectors are installed on a local machine.
- OpenTelemetry Distribution is an installed agent for all data built entirely with opentelemetry-collector-builder, providing a single unified agent to send logs, metrics, traces and metadata to Sumo Logic.
How can I share data with others?
Share dashboards with specific users, roles, or your entire organization. Role-based access control (RBAC) and security policies allow you to control the data access level of users.
How can I find issues quickly in Sumo Logic?
Find and isolate issues in Sumo Logic — from alerting to identifying anomalies to performing root cause analysis. Our Search Query Language, coupled with machine-learning features like LogCompare, Time Compare, LogReduce and LogExplain helps you extract insights from your infrastructure and application data.
See Get Started with Search to learn more.
Does Sumo Logic restrict the number of users per license?
Sumo Logic operates a capacity based credit licensing model based on data ingest, analytics, and storage, without restricting the number of users, except for advanced security management features such as Cloud SOAR, which are subject to incremental qualifications.
No, Sumo Logic operates credit-based licensing aligned to the amount of data you ingest. There are NO restrictions on users accessing Sumo Logic.
How do I know my data is safe with Sumo Logic?
Sumo Logic applies best-in-class technologies and a rigorous process to put the safety of your data first, including encryption-at-rest and security attestations. Compliance attestations and certifications held by Sumo Logic include PCI, HIPAA, FISMA, SOC2, GDPR and FedRAMP — at no additional charge.
How much does Sumo Logic cost?
Sumo Logic’s flexible credit-based pricing helps customers deliver secure and reliable applications. Whether you start a trial or adopt our Enterprise Suite, we’ll give you the flexibility to manage your data without any surprises.
Data Tiers provide a comprehensive solution for all types of data — low touch, high touch, and everything in between. Use tier-based pricing based on your planned usage and eliminate budget waste.