Why Sumo Logic for Log Management?
Better Troubleshooting & Monitoring
With a unified view, you can locate the root cause of issues more quickly and efficiently.
Enhanced Security Analytics
Turn your logs into actionable threat intelligence, finding and prioritizing potential breaches.
Crucial Operational Insights
Get key performance data, helping you direct your growth and development strategies.
Log Management Tools for the Entire Stack
Modern businesses handle petabytes of machine data in the form of event logs. Logs are everywhere, coming at you all the time from every part of your software stack. These logs give you crucial insights into the performance of your applications and infrastructure, assuming you can sort through the data and make sense of it.
With Sumo Logic’s unified logs and metrics, you can accelerate modern application delivery, monitor and troubleshoot in real time, and improve security and compliance posture.
Sign up for a free 30-day trial today to see Sumo Logic’s log management solution firsthand.
Simplify Security and Compliance with Centralized Logs
Log data contains critical information on potential security events. Increasing the speed of threat detection gives your IT teams everything they need to determine what is truly worth investigating. Machine learning and automation then help your teams focus on the highest-impact threats and quickly respond.
With unified log management, Sumo Logic can help you stop breaches, and detect indicators of compromise (IOCs), and turn your data into actionable threat intelligence. Sumo Logic is the first to offer multi-tenant SaaS security analytics with integrated threat intelligence. Our adversary analysis and threat intelligence tools are baked into enterprise security offerings, giving you the data you need to make informed decisions about your security infrastructure.
Download our solution brief to learn more about continuous intelligence and threat detection for cloud applications.
AWS Log Management
For full-stack visibility, AWS architectures require a modern approach to logging and monitoring. With Sumo Logic, you can centralize large volumes of AWS logs and run analytics that drive business, operational, and security insights. As a cloud-native solution, Sumo Logic scales on demand to streamline massive workload migrations, expanding deployments, and seasonal spikes common in AWS environments.
Our platform includes built-in pattern detection, anomaly detection, outlier detection, and predictive analytics for unparalleled machine data insights. We also offer apps to integrate log management with different components of the AWS ecosystem, including Lambda, CloudTrail, CloudFront, ELB, S3, VPC Flow, Config, and Amazon Inspector.
Download our white paper to learn more about the power of machine data analytics for AWS.
Azure Log Management
Sumo Logic offers a cloud-native suite of applications that integrate into your Azure environment and simplify the management and monitoring of your Azure logs.
- Azure Web Apps: Our web app solution collects raw application and server data, instantly turning it into vivid, easy to understand operational visualizations. This makes it easy to review the performance and health our your web application and the underlying server infrastructure.
- Azure Audit Log: Taking in your Microsoft Azure Audit Log and Active Directory data, the Sumo Logic service offers real-time operational insights, audit reports, and powerful visualization tools.
- Azure Network Watcher: Sumo Logic’s machine learning platform and search capabilities make it easy to monitor your Azure Network and NSG flow logs for real-time visibility and analysis of your network traffic.
Download our Microsoft Azure white paper for a more in-depth look at Microsoft’s cloud services platform.
Sumo Logic Apps for Log Management
Sumo Logic offers a wide range of log management apps for specific services, featuring pre-configured searches and dashboards.
- Docker. Sumo Logic provides continuous intelligence for your Docker container deployments to ensure apps run lightning-fast.
- Apache. Gain essential insights into your Apache environment, or get more specialized with the Sumo Logic Apache Tomcat app.
- Google Apps. Sumo Logic consolidates Google apps data into one dashboard for simple log management across your Google tools.
- Sumo Logic Integrations: Sumo Logic integrates with leading services so you can bring powerful log management to MongoDB, Okta, CrowdStrike Falcon, Zscaler, ServiceNow, HipChat, Slack, Heroku, and more.
Still unsure? Test our troubleshooting and diagnostic capabilities for up to 500MB of data per day with Sumo Logic Free.