- Performance Efficiency
- Cost Optimization
- Operation Excellence
General Design Principles of AWS Best PracticesThe General Design Principles of the Well Architected Framework are:
- Stop guessing your capacity needs
- Test systems at production scale
- Automate to make architectural experimentation easier
- Allow for evolutionary architectures
- AWS allows you to decouple your applications so that one component failure won't affect the other components of your product or service. Take advantage of offerings like SQS or use Lambda and go serverless!
- While you're at it, take advantage of the Sumo Logic Lambda integration. Visualize operational and performance trends like memory and duration usage by function version or alias.
- Data-Driven architectures
- Improve through game days
- Simulate ‘game days’ and use heavy loads to stress-test your architecture
- Use LogCompare to expose the differences in how your systems perform across time or environment
Complete visibility for DevSecOps
Reduce downtime and move from reactive to proactive monitoring.