Get the reportMore
The Real-Time Customer Insights ChallengeMachine data holds the answers to the health and performance of a business as well as the level of engagement of its customers. However, with the explosive growth of machine data, organizations today cannot effectively garner real-time insight from their customers’ activity. Enterprises require the ability to correlate web and application machine data with sales, inventory, product, and customer context. This data, when properly analyzed, transforms into critical business insights that enable IT and Business executives to make optimal decisions in real-time. Furthermore, in order to effectively gain customer insights from machine data, organizations need a platform that is capable of scaling to handle the volume of data generated and robust enough to transform that data into insights.
Enterprises require the ability to correlate web and application machine data with sales, inventory, product, and customer context.Sumo Logic enables enterprises to provide real-time customer, product, and application insights through the following features:
- Secure, scalable collection of any unstructured data (logs, APIs, apps, etc.)
- Search and analytics engine that identifies insights in real time
- Single-pane dashboards powered by Continuous Queries™ that provide up-to-the-second visibility of trends
- GoGo Inflight: Created in-flight business dashboards to continuously monitor revenue and optimize business results
- InfoSpace: Identified untapped revenue from search partners
- Online retail client: Optimized outbound marketing strategy by understanding how customer demographics affects purchasing patterns
Real-Time Customer Insights with Sumo LogicSumo Logic helps enterprises generate these insights through its machine data analytics platform. By leveraging machine data as a basis of customer intelligence, these organizations gain unprecedented insight into customer behavior, enabling them to optimize their offering and significantly improve customer satisfaction and brand loyalty. Using Sumo Logic, enterprises experience faster identification of new business opportunities, improved customer experience and brand loyalty, and lower cost and time expenditures on holistic business analytics.
The Sumo Logic AdvantageTo solve the real-time customer insights challenge, Sumo Logic has developed the first true next-generation machine data analytics platform, delivered as a cloud-based service. With this approach, Sumo Logic is fundamentally redefining the process by which IT and business harness the value of machine data. Customers using the Sumo Logic service benefit from a number of unique capabilities:
Operational Ease:Sumo Logic can be deployed in as little as 15 minutes, with zero operational overhead. As a cloud-based service, Sumo Logic handles all operational burden, reducing Total Cost of Ownership as well as freeing up customers’ resources to focus on critical business and IT issues.
Big Data Scalability:Sumo Logic’s patented Elastic Log Processing™ is the first and only petabyte-scale indexing and analysis engine designed specifically for Big Data. Sumo Logic delivers superior scalability where on-premises solutions fail.
Advanced Analytics:Through patent-pending LogReduce™ and Anomaly Detection technologies, Sumo Logic proactively discovers behaviors, patterns and events hidden in massive amounts of machine data and alerts customers in real-time, delivering both IT value and business insight.
Use Sumo Logic for Free
- Easy to deploy: Sumo Free enables you to collect and analyze logs in minutes with no hardware or storage to manage
- Enterprise-level functionality: Sumo Free contains all the features of our enterprise-class solution
- Perpetual usage: Sumo Free is perpetually free for up to 3 users, and offers the ability to send 500MB of data per day and retain for 7 days (total 3.5GB of data). To send additional data, add more users, or retain data for a longer period of time, easily upgrade to our enterprise version.
Sumo Logic cloud-native SaaS analytics
Build, run, and secure modern applications and cloud infrastructures.Start free trial