New solution accelerates issue remediation, improves productivity and streamlines business processesREDWOOD CITY, Calif. – April 29, 2014– Sumo Logic, the next generation machine data analytics company, today announced the certified integration of its cloud-based analytics services with ServiceNow®. The integration benefits enterprises looking to streamline end-to-end visibility to detect and remedy known and anomalous events in real time. The exponential increase in security threats, coupled with ongoing responsibility for IT to keep internal and customer-facing systems running, makes rapid incident resolution of paramount importance. Supporting critical business services, managing unexpected events, and meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to improve business efficiency and productivity further adds to this complexity. “The certified integration between Sumo Logic and ServiceNow gives organizations the power to strengthen and simplify end-to-end IT operations management,” said Vance Loiselle, CEO of Sumo Logic. “The ability to improve security posture, streamline change management and keep vital infrastructures operational delivers unmistakable value and return on investment.” The integration between Sumo Logic and ServiceNow helps IT and security teams overcome these challenges by delivering a real-time, closed loop solution. The technical integration provides:
- Optimized productivity: Replace ad hoc approaches with a streamlined cloud-to-cloud integration to reduce complexity so companies can quickly remediate issues, support critical business services, and modernize change management that boost IT and end-user productivity. The ability to capture knowledge accelerates future event resolution.
- Reduced business costs: The cloud advantage and efficient resolution process helps businesses reduce system downtime costs, meet SLAs, accelerate mission critical launches, and keep revenue-generating sources running.
- Deep business insights: Anomaly Detection, based on machine-learning algorithms, automatically uncovers events in real-time, helping enterprises deepen their understanding of their security, application, and operational infrastructure to ward off known and unknown threats before they fully impact the organization.
- Built-in, bi-directional communication: Events detected in Sumo Logic generate incidents in ServiceNow for efficient, consistent closed-loop resolution. Users can also launch Sumo Logic from within ServiceNow to view the events that generate incidents.
Customer Quotes“This integration is valuable for Land O'Lakes, Inc because it unifies event detection, investigation, and service management for our security and operations teams," said Tony Taylor, director of technology services, Land O'Lakes, Inc. "This intuitive, bi-directional workflow will help us improve our SLAs, enhance the customer experience, and transform our event management processes.” “With the combined power of Sumo Logic and ServiceNow, we can now discover security, operational, and network performance issues and remediate them in a fast and consistent manner,” said Prem Chand, CEO of Milestone Technologies. “As a Managed Service Provider for both Sumo Logic and ServiceNow, we look forward to extending the value of the joint solution to our customers.”
Learn more about Sumo Logic
- Sign up for Sumo Logic instantly and for free: http://www.freesumo.com
- Watch the Sumo Logic product overview video: http://sumolo.gs/18SQCQ0
About Sumo LogicSumo Logic is the next-generation machine data intelligence company that leverages Big Data for real-time IT insights. The company's cloud-based service provides customers like Netflix, McGraw-Hill, GoGo Inflight and Medallia with real-time interactive analytics at unprecedented petabyte scale. The Sumo Logic service is powered by patent-pending Elastic Log Processing™ and LogReduce™ technologies, and transforms machine data into actionable insights for IT operations, application management, and security and compliance teams. Unlike expensive and complex premise-based solutions, the Sumo Logic service has a low TCO, can be deployed instantly, scales elastically and requires zero maintenance. The company is based in Silicon Valley and is backed by Accel Partners, Greylock Partners and Sutter Hill Ventures. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com. ServiceNow and the ServiceNow logo are registered trademarks of ServiceNow. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Connect with Sumo LogicRead the Blog: http://www.sumologic.com/blog/ Follow Sumo Logic Twitter: https://twitter.com/sumologic Follow Vance Loiselle on Twitter: https://twitter.com/vanceloiselle Visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Sumo.Logic