New Sumo Logic App for MongoDB Provides Deep Holistic Visibility to Monitor, Optimize and Secure MongoDB Deployments in Real-Time with Machine Data Analytics REDWOOD CITY, Calif. – June 28, 2016 – Sumo Logic, the leading cloud-native, machine data analytics service, today announced the availability of its Sumo Logic App for MongoDB to provide a deeper, in-depth view into the operational health and performance of MongoDB deployments than ever before. This visibility enables the flexibility to monitor, optimize and secure modern applications powered by modern database engines that today’s digital businesses require. With the Sumo Logic App for MongoDB, users can gain global oversight of their complete application infrastructure from a single interface. Issues that risk affecting customer experience can be quickly identified and isolated to specific components – whether attributable to devices, hardware infrastructure, networks, APIs, application code, databases and more. The new integration also helps speed application development and deployment for modern software delivery lifecycles. Sumo Logic’s cloud-native machine data analytics platform delivers real-time, continuous intelligence across the entire application lifecycle and stack enabling organizations to build, run and secure their modern applications. As one of the fastest growing databases in the world, MongoDB enables modern applications with near instant access to data that is essential in the day-to-day running of successful digital businesses. The new integration with MongoDB’s NoSQL database - which allows users to rapidly store and access massive volumes of structured and unstructured data in a scalable way - will provide deep visibility into MongoDB deployments, alongside the rest of the technology stack. The Sumo Logic App for MongoDB is simple to set up and achieve efficiency out of the box, giving developers working with complex large-scale deployments access to:
- Operational Insights: Developers can receive a complete overview of their application and MongoDB deployment on a single dashboard. Users can monitor the overall health of their deployment, with deeper visibility into operational performance, security and query optimization to support complex deployments pinpointing problems to enable deep understanding of issues in the larger context of the entire application stack.
- Integrated with Operational Tooling: If the operations team needs finer grained telemetry into MongoDB, they can drill down into the 100+ system metrics maintained by MongoDB Ops Manager and Cloud Manager.
- Security Monitoring: Mitigate security threats by identifying issues with failed logins and geo-location of clients using the Sumo Logic App for MongoDB.
- Read the blog to get a closer look at the Sumo Logic App for MongoDB
- Sign up for a free trial of Sumo Logic