The world of the serverless app is here – with AWS Lambda pioneering serverless computing. With its NoOps promise of enabling users to run code that responds to events without requiring provision and management of servers (and only charging for the compute time consumed), Developers and DevOps teams everywhere want to leverage Lambda. But as with any new technology, there are significant challenges with knowledge, adoption and operational usage.
The common questions that most teams ask include:
- How do I use Lambda effectively?
- What use cases work well with Lambda?
- How do I manage Lambda performance and operations?
Join us for this exclusive webinar presented by Sumo Logic and 2U engineer David A. Black and you will learn:
- Basics of AWS Lambda
- Best practices for using AWS Lambda efficiently
- How to get started using AWS Lambda
- What use cases work best with AWS Lambda
- AWS Lambda management possibilities