The rise of AWS and the major shift to the cloud have made organizations across all industries consider how they will move into the next wave of technology with digital initiatives. While the benefits of the cloud are always attractive, security teams often worry about the security of their data and applications.
Many of these fears can be calmed by taking a cloud first, security first approach which allows you to work tight knit security features and controls into cloud initiatives from the ground up - including AWS security. Teams that are on the cutting edge of technology are baking security into their applications from day one, and we're here to tell you how you can make it happen for yourself!
You will learn how to build your sound security strategy by attending our webinar where we will cover:
- How the cloud is changing the security paradigm
- Cloud security analytics and best practices
- How digital disruption is changing the market landscape
- How to get deep visibility into AWS Logs
- Leveraging threat intelligence in the cloud
- Managing SaaS-based business applications
Sure the thought of putting sensitive company data in a public cloud can be scary - #crazyscary! Kind of like online dating. But the good news is that it doesn't have to be scary or expensive!